The Allegro Wiki is migrating to github at https://github.com/liballeg/allegro_wiki/wiki
From Allegro Wiki
Use this page to keep track of the 4.2.2 release process.
4.2.2 RC1 / SVN has been confirmed to work on:
- Linux x86, x86-64
- MSVC 6, 7, 8 (Professional & Express)
- Mac OS X
- NetBSD (sort of tested; I did it in a VirtualBox installation of NetBSD without X, and without Linux console support available it only tested compilation of the platform independent code)
Would be nice:
Unlikely to work:
- There were problems with the MSVC project files but Matthew seems to have sorted that out. Need to update those before the release.
- DMC doesn't support Windows unicode functions. Matthew has posted a patch, but I (pw) suggested a different solution.
- dx70_dmc.zip needs to be added to alleg.sf.net. (I also suggest that dx70_min.zip be renamed to dx70_msvc.zip.) - Matthew Leverton 20:34, July 14, 2007 (UTC)
- Done. I also made a symlink dx70_msvc.zip -> dx70_min.zip. -- Peter Wang 07:38, July 21, 2007 (UTC)
- palette problem on Vista, ddraw fullscreen, reported by trentg to [AD]