The Allegro Wiki is migrating to github at https://github.com/liballeg/allegro_wiki/wiki
Allegro Rupee Trading System talents
From Allegro Wiki
|Allegro Rupee Trading System|
Here you can post your talents.
Allegro Rupee Trading System - Talents
- GFX: my GFX are perhaps not great, but not that bad either and I like to do it. Check e.g. the screenshots of Mars for stuff I can do.
- trigonometry stuff
- Astar pathfinders
- translating / spell-checking Dutch
- PERL data mangling / text parsing, or any PERL related issue
- anything related with Bioinformatics / Biology
- java GUI's in SWT
- testing and porting to Linux
- translation to my language (slovenian) and spell checking
- programming nearly everything: gfx rendering (plain Allegro and OpenGL), audio and music programming, AI, etc.
- user interface design and implementation
- writing development tools (editors for all kinds of stuff)
- Audio/Sound Effects
- decent CSS and PHP skills
- translation to Italian
- decent C\C++ programming with 2d Allegro, but i'm sure there are dozens of better programmers on these boards
- can port to Windows
- i'm studying Computer Engineering so i guess i could learn a few useful things with time
- Translation from English to Swedish.
- Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
- Writing things in LaTeX - A document preparation system.
- Making automated diagrams using Graphviz Dot
- Plot functions / data using GNUPlot
- Programming in C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, PHP
- Automata theory and formal languages
- Testing things in Windows XP Professional (with latest patches / service packs )
David Schwingenschl�gl a.k.a. indeterminatus
- Translation/Spellchecking to/in German (with specialization in Austrian dialects)
- Coding in C++, Java, C# and PHP
- Libraries: Allegro, OpenGL, OpenLayer, TinyXML
- Anything related to STL
- Testing on Windows XP (SP 2): cygwin (gcc 3.4.4), MinGW (gcc 3.4.2), VC++ .NET (express)
- Project management/organization
- Software Engineering Principles and Techniques: Design Patterns, Software architecture, ...
- Writing LaTeX documents
- Experience with several scripting libraries (also implementing own VM, language and compiler)
- Most of the "common game algorithms": A-Star, ...
- Artificial Intelligence (focus on higher-order logics, like deduction systems)
James Stanley - Stanley Software Productions
- Porting to Linux
- Programming (but usually too busy with my own projects)
- Writing documentation
- Very simple (therefore cheap!) web design. See ssp.shorturl.com for an example.
- Very simple (therefore cheap!) graphics.
- Testing on Linux
- Bug fixing
- Hipoly 3D static object modelling (for example prerendered GFX for games) , Specialized in Mechanical designs
- 2D picture manipulation and 3D composing over 2D image
- Possibly Low-poly modelling for games (if stays very simple)
- Digital video editing and post processing
- Since i have been educated with some Dramaturgy, i could prove usefull when concidering storylines in games. So i offer consulting in this matter.
- OKish CSS, XHTML, MySQL and PHP skills
- Translation to French
- Testing on Linux
- Bug creating (not an incredibly useful skill really)
- Thorough testing and bug reporting
- Music composition (any style, delivered as .xm, .it, .mp3 or .ogg)
- Testing on Win2K, WinXP, machines with unusual specs
- Low-polygon environment models (trees, structures, vehicles, etc)