The Allegro Wiki is migrating to github at https://github.com/liballeg/allegro_wiki/wiki
From Allegro Wiki
- Provide an allegro_android addon, or perhaps integrate that code into the allegro_main addon.
- allegro_android addon will provide the various JNI stubs for the VM to call back into Allegro.
- A basic allegro.apk "app" template will be provided that includes the Allegro Android Java glue code, and tells the VM to load any necessary libraries (allegro_android, allegro, and the actual game written in C, but in lib form).
- full static support should be provided, so allegro and the allegro_android addon can be statically linked into a developer's game lib, so the allegro app template won't have to specify or bundle more than one native library.
- the glue code will have to implement Activity, Display creation, sound, input and other VM only features